Monday 7 July 2008

A Blog you say?

My general opinion on blogs is one of distaste. The idea of some random individual from some random country in the world posting how awful/great their life is doesn't sit well with me. On top of that; it annoys me. To sum up, they're stupid.

But wait you say, this is what your doing right now, blogging! Hypocrite!

While this maybe true I intend to use this space to vent information of a critical nature, as opposed to that of a a stupid one. I look around me in my life and I see friends writing stuff, mostly short stories/novels but none the less writing. It makes me think 'Why the hell don't I do that? Oh right, I'm lazy.' So I see this as possibly a low maintenance alternative to writing full blown magnificent octopus (Magnum Oppus). What I want to do is just write my own little reviews of stuff I play, see, even read for the sake of my own literary advancement. I don't have any intention of becoming a writer, I just want to do something like this. They'd basically be my own opinions, why I like or dislike a game. No meaningless score at the end, if you want numbers go troll metacritic.

So there you go, expect something in the next few hours probably. Probably.

No comments: